Monday, January 3, 2011

Dirt Biking!

Hello Familia,

How is everyone doing? Thank you everyone for your letters, they were a nice surprise when I opened my mail today. Well Happy New Year!! It is 2011 already, kind weird. Time passes really quickly, I remember when it was the year 2000 and everyone thought that the computers were going to crash and Mom and Dad tried to trick us by showing us the ball drop in New York at 10:30....telling us it was 12.

New Years here was a little crazy, we were supposed to be in the house by 6 unless we had a member that was going to bring us to the house in their car because the streets are crazy. People here light off fireworks, alot a lot of fireworks. We were sitting in the house of the family that fed us dinner and we heard a firework start screaming, it got louder and louder and louder until we heard a bang. Someone had launched a firework airborn and it had hit the window of the house of the family. It startled me. There were a ton of drunks walking the streets, but we haven't had any problems with drunk people yet.

We actually went to the Pyramids today, and we left a little late, so this letter might be a little short.

This week we got permission to use bikes until the first of January because we didn't have any money and the area is huge. I got to ride a bike down unpaved roads in Mexico, how cool is that? It is also a lot more fun to ride bikes than walk. I will have to tell you more about it next week.

This week for music I heard ACDC Thunderstruck, and I thought of a younger version of Dad and of Brother Hare. I love you all so much, I want to respond to your letters but it will have to wait until next week. Darci, I am so happy for you, I was praying that you would find a good job. Cameron, that is awesome that your friend is taking the discussions.
I will study the scriptures that Mom and Darci gave me. Melissa I love you and miss you sooooo much too. Be good for me. Practice your piano. Cameron and Kolby I will respond next week, but I love you. Dad I love you soo much for your example. Be Good, all of you. Read your scriptures and do something nice for someone you don't like very much.

Sorry it was sooo short, but I love you and I know you love me too.

Love,

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment