Monday, July 16, 2012

Short and (Bitter)Sweet


                                                                                                                                                                               
Well....this is it I guess. I still don`t really feel like I am actually going home even though my bags are all packed and weighed and all that is left out are my boots my rain jacket and my triple and my backpack. I don`t really know what to write because I suppose we will be talking a lot on Saturday. We had a change of plans and we are actually going to the temple on Wednesday instead of Friday and I have to go to the temple all by myself because my companion can`t come and President didn`t want me to pay for a joven to come with me.....so that should be pretty weird. I will still be attending the sealing of the Carrapia Hernandez family and I am very excited about that.

I guess I just want to apologize before hand because I am going to be a very strange person when I come home. I am already starting to feel kind of frantic because I really just want to stay here and work and find, teach and baptize. But I will do my best and just like you ask that I be patient with y`all I will probably need to same. Well....I have a couple of other things that I need to do with this hour and so I love you all and I will see you on Saturday.

Love,

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment