Monday, September 20, 2010

One of the Lucky Ones

I have some good news, contrary to what my email said, I found out that I received my permisa. That means that the Mexican government said it was ok for me to enter Mexico, so now all I am waiting for is the consulate to call. Once they call I have to make a personal appearance at the consulate in SLC where I will be fingerprinted and sign some papers. 3 days later, I will have my visa and travel papers. That means I will not be reassigned, and I will stay in the MTC for a couple weeks waiting for the consulate to call. Of the 11 elders in our district going to Mexico, 4 got their permisas and the other 7 are getting reassigned, so I am one of the lucky ones.

Thanks for all of your prayers and the prayers of the family. I know they made a difference.

Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment